Sign-Up | New Popcorn Partner | Calendar | Michael Beck Training | Unit Kernel Training | Kick-off | Products | Commission | Unit Incentives | Youth Prizes | Show & Sell | Online Sales | Forms | Fund Your Adventure | Best Methods | 2015 Popcorn Top Sellers | Scholarship
Enter the Draft! Signing up to participate as a unit in the 2016 Popcorn Sales will be done through our online reservation system, CampMaster, by going here. Only those designated in CampMaster as a unit leader will be able to sign up the unit. If you are not designated as a leader IN CampMaster, let us know.Be sure to sign up early in order to stay informed! For all units that sign up by May 27th, there is an extra incentive - sign-up to find out what that incentive is!
- Pitcher's Report April 6: District Popcorn Kernel Meeting
- Spring Training May 21 and 22 - Three different Michael Beck Sales Trainings to choose from
- Batting Practice August 2 - 13 - Six different Unit Popcorn Kernel Trainings to choose from
- Encore Presentation August 18 - Michael Beck Sales Training
- Pre-Season Exhibition August 26 - Show & Sell orders due online
- Home Opener August 31 - Council - wide Kick-off and popcorn sales begin
- Batter Up September 9 - 11 Popcorn Blitz Weekend #1
- Exhibition September 17 Show & Sell Pick-up
- Batter Up September 30 - October 2 Popcorn Blitz Weekend #2
- Regular Season ends October 14 - Popcorn orders due online and Show & Sell payments due
- All Stars October 20 - Deadline to submit top selling Scouts ($1000 and above)
- Post-Season Division Series November 5 Popcorn Pick-up: Locations found here. For pick-up schedule for Shippers' Location, please click here.
- Bring the Closer In November 18 Popcorn payments due for full commission rate and all prize orders due online
Did you miss the Spring Training? Don't worry - we were able to schedule another presentation! Ask others in your district who attended and get their rave reviews!
Want to increase your fundraising by 14%? Make sure that your unit is in attendance! Bring your volunteers, parents, top sellers, senior patrol leaders - they will learn valuable tools to increase sales.
- Michael Beck Sales Training will help you earn more to Fund Your Adventure
- May 21 - 9:00 a.m. at the Bobby Lyle ♦ Billy Gamble Scouting Center
- May 21 - 1:00 p.m. at the John D. Murchison Scouting Center
- May 22 - 2:00 p.m. at the John D. Murchison Scouting Center
- Aug 18 - 7:00 p.m. at the AMC Valley View 16, 13331 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX (sign up here)
- Written testimonials
- Video testimonials
All units should send their unit kernel to a training, in preparation for the Home Opener. More details will be provided as we move closer to the dates. For specific addresses for the trainings, please click here. Pre-registration will be necessary to help us plan for food. Please register here.
- Unit Popcorn Kernel Training
- August 2 - 7:00 p.m. at Camp Wisdom Leadership Center
- August 4 - 7:00 p.m. at First Rowlett United Methodist Church
- August 6 - 9:00 a.m. at Waples Memorial United Methodist Church
- August 9 - 7:00 p.m. at the John D. Murchison Scouting Center
- August 11 - 6:30 p.m. at Athens First United Methodist Church
- August 11 - 7:00 p.m. at the Bobby Lyle ♦ Billy Gamble Scouting Center
- August 13 - 9:00 a.m. at the Bobby Lyle ♦ Billy Gamble Scouting Center
The council-wide kick-off will be held on August 31st at 7:00 p.m. at different locations around the council. (Trinity Woods will hold their kick-off on September 1 at 6:30 p.m.) The locations, with district assignments can be found here. Make sure to attend the kick-off to earn an extra 1% in commission!
Be sure to check out our new line of products from our new popcorn partner, CAMP MASTERS Popcorn. With 14 different products to choose from, we are sure there will be something for you! View the selections (including how many per case) for Show & Sell here and the Take Order here. For a full color visual, with description and prices, click here.
- Units' base commission is 26% of total sales
- Earn an additional 1% commission by attending the council kick-off on August 31
- Earn an additional 1% commission by settling your unit's popcorn account IN FULL by November 18th
Settling your account after November 18th will result in a loss of commission:
- November 19 - commission reduced by 1%
- November 26 - commission reduced by 2%
- December 3 - commission reduced by 3%
You do not have to wait for the deadlines to make payments. You may make payments throughout the sale and we encourage you to do so. Please note that Thanksgiving is November 24 and all council offices will be closed November 24 - 25.
Sign your unit up to sell popcorn before the deadline of May 27 and receive your choice of prize from our Prize Bullpen, while supplies last. You can use this prize to help promote your unit sale and to encourage and motivate your Scouts!
Scouts who participate in the sale have many opportunities to earn prizes!
Visit our PRIZE PAGE!
Your unit will work as a team at a location to show your product and to make immediate sales. Units are responsible for getting permission from the business, store front, or other location prior to setting up to sell. Please remember that Kroger stores, Tom Thumb, Albertson's, Bass Pro Shops, and Dick's Sporting Goods are not available for popcorn sales, as they partner with us for the Camp Card sale or Scouting for Food. Show & Sell orders are due online by August 26 at 5:00 p.m. Please note that this date is prior to the kick-off. Attend a Michael Beck sales training to increase your sales by 14%! The payment for your Show & Sell will be due to the council by October 14. Any product you may have left from your Show & Sell can be used to help fill your take orders. To help you determine what product mix to order for Show & Sell, click here for the Show & Sell Order Projection Sheet. The warehouse to pick up your Show & Sell order, on September 17th, is A NEW LOCATION from previous years! It is Shippers' Warehouse at 8901 Forney Rd, Dallas, TX 75227
Here are some important things to know for Saturday, September 17th:
- Please arrive (no more than) 15 minutes before your scheduled pick up time.
- Note how much popcorn you ordered and bring a vehicle to match. Assistance with this is available here.
- There are two entrances to Shippers: an “east” and a “west” entrance. Both are on Forney Road. If you are assigned a bay door on the “east” side of the building (doors 1-18 indicated on the attachment) you will enter from Forney Road at the east entrance. Likewise, “west” assigned units (doors 36-43) will enter via the west entrance. The building and both entrances can easily be seen on Google Maps.
- When you arrive you will check in with a BSA Staff Member who will give you a Picking Ticket and remind you of your Bay Door Assignment.
- After you load your vehicle and confirm receipt of your popcorn you will check out by returning your signed Picking Ticket to the BSA Staff Member and at that time you will receive your invoice.
- Please arrive (no more than) 15 minutes before your scheduled pick up time. (Yep, listed this twice because we know you’re anxious and we don’t want to make you wait!)
- All popcorn MUST be picked up by 12:30 p.m. on Saturday. Shippers will not store your popcorn and no one at the Council Service Center will be available to transport your popcorn.
Selling online is a perfect way to reach family and friends who live out of town or out of the country. Unit kernels will be responsible for setting up their Scouts in the online system. Instructions for entering the Scouts can be found here. Scouts will then be able to send an email with a link and a code so that sales get credited to them. For Scout instructions, click here.
Important documents will be available here soon. Order forms will be posted after the kick-off.
- Batting Practice (unit kernel training) locations
- Unit Kernel Job Description
- Take Order Form (English or Spanish descriptions)
- Circle Ten Council Prize Flier
- Circle Ten Council Top 5 Sellers prize package details
- CAMP MASTERS Prize Flier
- Prize Compilation Form (to assist with prize ordering)
- Sample Script
- Online Sales Instructions - for unit leader, for Scout/parent/guardian
- Military Receipts
- Unit Sales Receipts
- Social Media Contests (through CAMP MASTERS)
- CAMP MASTERS Unit Kickoff Contest - potential to win extra commission directly from CAMP MASTERS!
- 5-part Baseball Patch redemption form
- Message from the Council Popcorn Kernel
- Kick-off Presentation or view the Facebook LIVE kickoff on the Circle Ten Council Popcorn Group
- Popcorn Sales Playbook
- Unit Kernel Training Presentation
- Fund Your Adventure
- Show & Sell Order Projection Sheet
- Vehicle size needed for pick-ups
- How to Place Unit Orders
- Scout Take Order Form to Unit Conversion worksheet
- CAMP MASTERS Login Instructions
- Kickoff locations
- Warehouse locations for November 5th
- Shipper's Location Pick-up Schedule for November 5th
- High Achiever Forms
- Top Sellers Submissions
- Pay Anywhere Information and Guide and direct link
- Printable baseball cards, featuring Nolan
- City of Carrollton permit application and check request
Setting goals for your fundraising is an important tool to make the most out of your sale. CAMP MASTERS has created an easy-to-use budgeting tool to help you plan your year and set your popcorn sales goal. Download their budgeting spreadsheet here.
The Trail's End Scholarship program is funded by Trail's End for Trail's End popcorn sales only. Your Scouts WILL STILL MAINTAIN their scholarship account but we cannot add sales from the CAMP MASTERS popcorn sale to that scholarship fund. If your Scout has any online sales through his Trail's End online account throughout the sale, you can submit those totals to increase his scholarship fund. You can find out current information about your Scout's scholarship fund, including forms for submission and payouts, by going here.
Scholarship Mitigation through CAMP MASTERS:
A list of all Circle Ten Council Scouts, who are currently enrolled in the Trail's End Scholarship program, has been provided to CAMP MASTERS. For these Scholarship Scouts, they will automatically qualify for the CAMP MASTERS High Achiever program, regardless of the amount of their sales. These Scouts can choose to receive American Express Gift Cheques in the amount of 6% of total CAMP MASTERS sales. There is NO MINIMUM amount of sales required for the current Scholarship Scouts. These Scouts can continue every year to choose the gift cheques.
If a Scholarship Scout's sales qualify for a High Achiever level, AND the Scout chooses a prize instead of the gift cheques, then he will forfeit the ability to choose the gift cheques for 6% of his sales in future years. He would then participate as part of the regular program. He would have to meet the minimum sales level for High Achiever and if he chose gift cheques, he would only receive 5%.
Your popcorn team will work very closely with those Scouts and their families to submit the proper paperwork based on their decisions.