2018 East Trinity Trails Spring Camporee - Highland Games
Friday, April 13, 2018 - 5:00pm to Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 12:00pm
@Camp Wisdom Dallas, TX
Welcome to the 2018 Circle Ten Council, East Trinity Trails District Spring Highland Games Camporee!
- All Troops, Posts, Ships, and Crews are invited to attend.
- All units should plan to register on CampMaster before April 6th, 2018.
- Participant fees, if registered prior to April 10th, are $15 per Scout and $5 per Adult. This covers patches, facilities, awards, etc.
- Walk-ins with units, as space allows, will be accepted at the rate of $20 per participant. Patches and other items will be issued to walk-ins as supply allows.
- In addition, 4th and 5th grade Webelos dens may attend. They must register with and be hosted by a Troop.
2. AGENDA NOTES
- Youth Leader Meetings will be the main source of information at the camporee. The SPL, President, Boatswain or designee should be present at all scheduled Youth Leader Meetings.
- Please be mindful of the time and verify that preparations are made to honor the “lights out” time on the schedule. Remember, a Scout is courteous.
- Each unit present at the Saturday evening campfire is expected to be ready to present one skit and/or song. Skits and songs are required to be turned in for review during the Saturday lunchtime.
- Changes to the agenda may need to be made before and during the camporee. We appreciate your understanding, and we will communicate changes to the best of our ability, as they occur.
- Due to budgeting, ordering procedures, and money handling procedures, we reserve the right to refuse refunds of fees and payments. However, if a participant is unable to attend the camporee, another participant may take the open slot.